Schedule a Tour to Explore
See Why We're the Talk of the Town!
In a progressive education setting a child is placed at the center of the learning process. Educators who are progressive thinkers believe that children have a natural love of learning, are rational thinkers and capable of understanding their responsibilities as future leaders in society!
A Progressive School Encompasses the Following Tenets:
- Families, school and students collaborate with community to ensure students have a voice and that there is equity of cultural relevance.
- Learning is not limited to the walls of the school, children will venture to seek the world around them.
- Learning is personalized and allows for student choice.
Social emotional learning is integrated into the curriculum.
- The best tradition is enhanced with innovative modern ideas and discovery.
- The teacher is the guide, not a task maker.
- There is a strong emphasis with hands-on experiential learning, problem solving and critical thinking.